LUXEON LEDs can withstand splashing (typically experienced during washing after reflow soldering), but for the most part, they are not designed to be exposed to the elements and should be mounted inside a suitable enclosure.
Articles in this section
- I want to replace my existing lighting with Luxeon LEDs. What do I need?
- Can Luxeon LEDs be dimmed?
- Can I replace the bulb in my flashlight with a Luxeon LED?
- How many LEDs will I need to replace my existing lighting?
- How long will Luxeon LEDs last? Will they burn out?
- Are Luxeon LEDs available in ultraviolet?
- Are Luxeon LEDs available in infrared?
- Can Luxeon LEDs be strobed?
- What is the switching (rise/fall) times of LUXEON LEDs?
- Do you have dimensional drawings for your LED modules?